Lately, I’ve been talking to many of you about the fact that, although we love pasta, cookies, or bread, we’re having trouble digesting the gluten in them. For this, today I will share this almond butter cookies recipe.
This can be a tricky topic, as you don’t necessarily have to be celiac to find it challenging to cope with gluten. And still, we miss all the goodies that contain this protein.
That’s why I want to share with you today a very very very simple gluten-free cookie recipe. Literally, it’s going to take you 20 min, from the moment you start to the moment to take them out of the oven. Isn’t it great?
Don’t forget, if you need more recipe ideas or you only want to try something new you can find a lot of recipes just here. Start taking care of yourself with the SCK Method
Hope you like them as much as I do! And, please, let me know how it goes and if you find this almond butter cookies recipe really tasty!
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup almond butter creamy
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees and prepare the baking sheets or silicone liners.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the ingredients. Mix until you get a dough.
- Scoop the dough out on shape into balls, about two tablespoons each and place in the silicon baking sheets, leaving some space between them. Optionally place an almond at the center of each cookie.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool before eating them!Enjoy!
want to thank my dear friend MC who very kindly shared this recipe with me. Thanks!
And if you want to check the amazing Peanut Butter cookies click here!