As I said, I am a big fan of Banana Bread! It’s a straightforward recipe, full of minerals, and makes my weekdays breakfast so much easier! Today we are going to prepare this tasty Banana Bread recipe!
The good thing is that there are many variants. By changing some ingredients, you can get completely different flavors so that you don’t get bored!
So, as promised, here is another type of Banana Bread. Probably the most traditional one.
Again, as it contains, Banana is an excellent source of potassium and magnesium, which are muscle relaxants, perfect for after workout muscle soreness. And also, amino acid L-tryptophan, which gets turned into serotonin (a relaxing neurotransmitter) and melatonin, the ideal combination to keep you happy all day long!
Let me know if you try it!
You can also try banana bread recipe just here!
If you need more ideas for Breakfast you will enjoy this content. You can find a lot of different recipes and learn all the benefits of each ingredients and how to combine them. Enjoy excellent recipes for breakfast, whether you prefer salty or sweet. Start your day taking care of yourself choosing a healthy and vegan breakfast like this recipe. Take care of you every single day!
- 1 cup whole flour I typically use spelt, but you can use buckwheat or wheat if you prefer.
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup apple sauce unsweetened
- 2 eggs replacers
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder aluminum-free
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice mixture
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- Preheat the oven to 356º Fahrenheit
- In a big mixing bowl smash the bananas until it almost has the same consistency as the apple sauce.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the dough to a loaf tin. I recommend using a good quality silicone BPA free mold. It makes the process of taking the bread out of the mold much easier and you don’t waste any oil for greasing it previously.
- Bake for 45 min.
- After that check every 5 minutes if it is baked inside with a wooden stick. If it comes out wet, leave it for 5 more minutes. Repeat the process until it comes out dry.
- Let cool completely andEnjoy!