Now that the summer season has officially started, one of the things I like the most is enjoying some homemade cocktails while chilling with family and friends talking for endless hours! For this reason I prepare today for all of us this healthy Lavender margarita recipe.
I’m not a big fan of ordering cocktails when going to restaurants though, I always find them either too artificially sweet or too boozy. What can I say? I’m more a wine type of girl, I guess!
But I have to admit I love how gorgeous they look, and I always have a good time creating my own versions at home. You already know how much I love my lab!
So today, I want to share with you one of my favorite drinks, the Lavender Margarita!
I love the combination of lavender and lime, they go insanely well together. And not only for cooking but also as a house scent, it’s so fresh, it reminds me of the summertime!
Moreover, another great thing about this cocktail is that you can also do it without alcohol, and it’s just as good, promised! I typically alternate between one and the other!
Hope you like this healthy Lavender margarita recipe! Cheers!
- 1 oz orange juice freshly-squeezed
- 1 oz lime juice freshly-squeezed
- 1 Lime
- 1 pink Pink Himalayan Salt
- sparkling water
- 1 oz Silver Tequila adjust to taste
- 1 tsp Lavender Syrup organic pure
- Rub the rim of the glass with a lime slice to make the salt stick to it. Then dip the rim in the Pink Himalayan Salt. Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- Mix the juices, the syrup, the Tequila, and the ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake it until thoroughly combined and chilled. Taste and adjust the sweetener if you desire.
- Strain and serve on the rocks. Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water if you wish.
- Garnish the glass with a slice of lime.
Love oranges? Check out this delicious Orange Cake!