Those who know me know that sometimes I call the kitchen ‘My Lab.’ And that is because I love creating things there, from cooking to facial masks. Today I will share with you the the perfect plant-based non-toxic facial cleanser
Don’t get me wrong, even though I enjoy creating products from time to time, my time is limited, so I typically buy almost everything I use. But these last days, as I do have some extra time, I’ve been playing with my essential oils, creating new stuff.
Therefore I want to share with you one of my favorites, a fantastic Foaming Honey Facial Cleanser I learned from the NYC Institute Of Aromatic Studies. What I like the most about this cleanser is it’s two main ingredients; the Vitamin E and the Honey.
Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health. It’s an antioxidant that combats the effects of free radicals and toxins in the environment.
The honey promotes opening up your skin pores to cleanse them and get rid of blackheads. Its antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties help you to keep your pores free of oily dirt while at the same time keeping them hydrated.
As the great of greatest Bobbi Brown said: “A plant-based diet makes you beautiful on the inside, and a plant-based beauty makes sure you’re giving your skin the best on the outside.”
Hope you like it!
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of castile soap
- 1 drop of vitamin E
- 2 tablespoons of distilled water
- 26 drops of the Oil Synergy
INGREDIENTS FOR THE OIL SYNERGY
- 49 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 21 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 21 drops of Fennel Seed Essential Oil
- Pour the castile soap and the honey into a glass bowl and stir until well combined.
- Keep staring while you add the Vitamin E and the Oil synergy.
- Add the distilled water slowly and keep mixing until they are thoroughly combined. The color should turn out to be a very apple yellow.
- Transfer the mixture to a bottle with a foaming pump. It’s ready to use and should have a shelf life of 3 weeks.
Sensitive skin? Check out this magical mask!
Hey Love, due to the current circumstances if you feel that you need to talk to someone to cope with this crisis, do not hesitate to contact me, via email, or DM at IG. In this community, we are always here to have each other’s back when you need it.
And hey Hon, before you go, one more thing! Check out the Superfood Guide for a healthy immune system! With a special surprise at the end! You can’t miss it!
Take care & stay safe
Hope you enjoy this plant-based non-toxic facial cleanser.
Enjoying the content? If you’re into the occasional email from me, sign up here. I promise I won’t spam you!