Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups recipe!
Good morning and Happy Monday! Today I came with this delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups!
I hope you enjoyed the Holidays with your loved ones, I certainly did!
As this is the last post of this 2019, I thought it would be a good idea to share with you something sweet. And I can’t think of nothing better than Vegan Peanut Butter Cups! At home, they are crazy about these little ones, and they are always a must in our New Year’s Eve table.
Do you guys have something that cannot be missing on the last day of the year? I would love to hear about it!
At SCK we want to help all of you to lead a more sustainable lifestyle in all areas. We believe that it is important to be aware of what we eat, carry and do affects our planet. If you are looking to improve your lifestyle and achieve a style that is not only healthy but also sustainable, you are in the right place! Together we will learn incredible healthy recipes, fashion brands focused on slow fashion and endless tips and tricks for our day to day. Dive in and start a new healthy and sustainable lifestyle!
- chocolate molds
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter Organic Crunchy
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar organic
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Mix together in a bowl the all four first ingredients until you get a soft dough, and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips.
- Time to assemble! Get a silicone chocolate mold and add some melted chocolate to all the bottoms. Let it cool for about 5 to 1o minutes. If you want to speed the process you can put it in the freezer for a couple of minutes.
- Get it back. Not take a piece of peanut butter, form a disc and place it over the chocolate base. Fill all the molds.
- Finally, pour the rest of the chocolate over the peanut butter.
- Let it cool before taking them out of the molds. Again, if you want to speed the process you can place them in the freezer.