I know you’ve been asking for this recipe for a while now, so here it goes, the Healthy VEGAN BRIOCHE!
It’s really straight forward; the only inconvenience is that you have to wait a couple of hours for the dought to grow. But I promise it worths it and you will really love!
Even though I adore this brioche, what I typically do is bake a loaf and freeze the slices. That way, I can treat myself from now to then on a special occasion. Although it’s done at home, and way better than anything you can buy from the supermarket, it’s still a sweet treat. A healthy breakfast should always contain some fresh fruit and veggies like these delicious smoothies.
If you need more ideas for Breakfast you will enjoy this content. You can find a lot of different recipes and learn all the benefits of each ingredients and how to combine them. Enjoy excellent recipes for breakfast, whether you prefer salty or sweet. Start your day taking care of yourself choosing a healthy and vegan breakfast like this recipe. Take care of you every single day!
Hope you enjoy this healthy vegan brioche recipe! Let me know how it goes!
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp active yeast
- 100 g butter vegan
- 1/4 cup coconut milk full-fat
- 1 cup oat milk warm
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
For the icing
- 2 tbsp coconut milk full-fat
- 2 tbsp maple syrup raw organic
- Mix the warm milk and yeast, and let sit for 10 minutes until bubbles to form.
- In a stand mixer, combine the flour, sugar, salt. Then add the milk yeast and the condensed milk and mix at a low speed with the dough hook until a rough ball begins to form.
- Add the butter a piece at a time. Continue to knead on low speed for another 5 minutes.
- On a floured surface, knead manually for about 4-5 minutes.
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover with a humid kitchen towel and let it double for about 1 hour.
- Turn the dough again onto a clean work surface. Form the dough into a ball, and then divide it into 11 equal pieces.
- Roll each section of the dough into a tight.
- Place the dough into a greased loaf pan, and repeat with the remaining dough.
- Let the dough rise until double in size and filling the molds, another hour.
- Preheat the oven to 360F
- Combine the two last ingredients from the list and brush the top of the brioche.
- Bake for another 30 to 35 minutes or until golden.
- Allow the loaf to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan, and serve warm.