For those days you’re missing the summer sunny days; Tropical Smoothie recipe!
You will really love this Tropical Smoothie recipe! I know that sometimes it can be challenging to prepare breakfast at home in the morning. We are always on the run, and we finally grab something on your way to the office. I got it, I’ve been there too.
But, this Tropical smoothie is really easy to do, it will only take you 5 min, and you can have it on your commute to work. Also making your smoothies at home will allow you to control what it’s really in them, you don’t always know the amount of sugar they add, neither the quality of the ingredients.
Besides, this Tropical goodness is ideal from a nutritional point of view in many ways.
- The oats and hemp seeds are an excellent source of fiber and protein that will keep you full up to the lunch hour.
- The avocado and the hemp seeds will provide a good dose of healthy fat, that will contribute to keeping you satisfied and avoid cravings for hours.
- The fiber of the fruit combined with healthy fats helps to lower the glycemic index creating a balanced energy release without a roller coaster of energy fluctuations throughout the day.
- The banana, pineapple, and mango will satisfy your sweet tooth cravings, promised!
Let me know if you try it! I hope you enjoy it!
Looking for more breakfast ideas? Stop & enter here!
- high-speed blender
- 1 cup almond milk or any other non-diary milk that you like
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen mango in cubes
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Blend thoroughly and, Enjoy!