Here it comes, the recipe you’ve been asking for the last couple of weeks the Surprising Pasta Bowl
As you saw on Instagram is really easy to do, it only takes around 20 minutes to prepare it, and the result is amazing!
What I like the most about his recipe is the fact that you don’t need a bunch of ingredients, and you can easily find them at home from other recipe leftovers. Which makes it ideal for these days. I used a gluten-free Fettuccini, but any other type of pasta will also work! That’s the magic of cooking, anything is set up in stone, and experimenting is always welcome!
Hope you enjoy it, and let me know if you create new variations, I will love to hear all about it!
If you loved this Surprising Pasta Bowl you can also try this!
At SCK we want to help all of you to lead a more sustainable lifestyle in all areas. We believe that it is important to be aware of what we eat, carry and do affects our planet. If you are looking to improve your lifestyle and achieve a style that is not only healthy but also sustainable, you are in the right place! Together we will learn incredible healthy recipes, fashion brands focused on slow fashion and endless tips and tricks for our day to day. Dive in and start a new healthy and sustainable lifestyle!
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- 3 red bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut cream The solid part of the can. * Tip. Place the can in the fridge for at least two hours previous to using it, that way it will be easier to get the solid part separated from the liquid. And don´t throw away the water, you can use it for another recipe!
- 8 oz fettuccini legume-based
- 2 tsp marjoram fresh, chopped
- 1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 pinch black pepper freshly grounded
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. When heated, add the EVOO, the onion, and the garlic. Cook over low heat, occasionally stirring for 10 minutes, until lightly brown
- Add the Bell Pepper, mix well, and cook for another 10 minutes, or until soft.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and purée until you have a source consistency.
- Return to the pan, add the coconut cream, season to taste, and simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta as indicated on the box until al dente.
- Drain the pasta, add to the sauce, let it cook for an additional minute. Stir in the marjoram and serve.
Looking for more pasta ideas? Check out this amazing Penne Risotto, one of my absolute favs!